Taxonomy results for: API

Posted on , Development

Simple Googe Geolocation

What it is, and how you can use it.

What is Geolocation? Geolocation is a method used to find the location of your internet device on earth. Imagine you lost your cell phone, and use the find my phone option. The location of your phone will be your device’s last known location. How does Geolocation work? There are two main types of data collection….

Posted on , Development

Simple Geocoding with Googe Maps

What is Geocoding? Geocoding is a process of transforming a description of a location into a pair of coordinates on the earth’s surface. How does Geocoding work? At a very basic level, your address input will be classified as relative, or absolute. An example of relative data would be the house next door, where an…

Posted on , WordPress

How to connect Google Site Kit to WordPress

What is Site Kit? You might be like me and wondering what Google Site Kit is. Like many Google products, there seem to be so many cool products out there that no one knows about. Site Kit is no exception. Site Kit brings many of the Google advertising and analytics tools inside of WordPress giving…

Posted on , General

How to Cache wp-json with CloudFront

I’m not sure if I’m the only one who has tried to Cache WordPress API endpoint wp-json without a plugin, but I sure didn’t find anything useful out there. I have been working with the WordPress API bringing some blog content into a non WordPress site and noticed that like most things with WordPress the…

Posted on , Development


A simple Event API with Event chaining and Triggers.

Events I tried a couple of existing plugin solutions most did 95% of what I needed and the other 5% was next to impossible to force. After wasting days I decided I would write my own, what follows is an overview of Tentacle event API. Contact me if you have any questions. Registering an event:…